My Blog

I created a blog to keep tabs with my fellow Americans and share the study abroad experience with all those who are interested. Mostly composed with pictures, this blog will also include travel entities and general statues about my trip.

Anglo-French historian Joesph Hilaire Belloc once said "We wander for distraction, but we travel for fulfillment"

Contact till May includes:

mashek.alyssa@gmail.com

skype e-mail: mashek.alyssa@outlook.com

And Download the Viber App

Yassas!

Friday, January 10, 2014

The British are Stunning

 Decided to Study Abroad at Hogwarts instead ;-)
 Abbey Road. The feeling of being here was a time machine itself. Really incredible.
 Anything Beatles imaginable could be bought here.

Our Abbey Road recreation on Abbey Road. (Missing George) But myself as John :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment